3D Max is a computer graphics programs for making 3D animations, models, and images, used by video game developers, TV commercial studios, and architectural visualization studios to create video games, animated film, TV series, and visual effects. 3DS Max is most often used for architects and engineers because of its ability to interact with AutoCAD and other Autodesk design tools, however 3Ds Max is given equal importance as Maya in the case of the gaming sector. The core of 3DS Max is interacting with objects; you will learn to name them, move them, rotate them, extrude them, and work with them in your models. The detailed visual effects features available in 3DS Max allow is to create hair, water and other complex particle systems.
- 3D Designer
- 3D Artist
- Interior Designer
- 3D Modeler (max)
- Graphic Designer
- Product Designer
- Visual Designer
- Design Associate
- UX Designer
- Design Manager
- It supports a huge number of tools that are easily available for modeling.
- It is user-friendly in modeling and complex animation
- It supports powerful and multiple tools for animation
- It supports the Material Editor that allows the user to create and edit materials and maps in their scenes.
- 3ds Max also has a workflow feature which allows users to convert scenes so the lights, materials, and objects within them can be changed to those ones used by the most advanced rendering technologies. Because of this, they will be able to apply numerous renderer features such as new physical materials and environments, and accurate settings.