Solid Works is a 3-Dimensional automated CAD / CAE (computer-aided design / Computer aided engineering) agenda that rush on Microsoft Windows and is existence advanced by DASSAULT SYSTEMES. Solid Works Corp., an ancillary of DASSAULT SYSTEMES. Solid Works is presently serviced through accomplished 1.3 million engineers and creators at more than 130,000 associations globally. Solid Works, DS Solid Works Corp. has depleted up a thousand authorizations of Solid Works globally.
Solid Works Corporation was founded in December 1993 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduate Jon Hirsch tick. Hirsch tick used $1 million he had made while a member of the MIT Blackjack Team to set up the company. Initially based in Waltham, Massachusetts USA, Hirsch tick recruited a team of engineers with the goal of building 3D CAD software that was easy-to-use, affordable, and available on the Windows desktop. Operating later from Concord, Massachusetts, Solid Works released its first product Solid Works 95, in 1995.
- Introducing Solidworks
- Navigating the solidworks interface
- Working with sketches
- Creating simple parts, Assemblies and drawings
- Using visualization Techniques
- Building intelligence into your parts
- Getting more from your sketches
- Selecting features
- Patterning and mirroring
- Working with part configurations
- Editing and evaluation
- Working with Assemblies
- Building efficient assemblies
- Getting more from mates
- Assembly configurations and display states
- Creating and using libraries
- Using hole wizard and toolbox
- Working with library features
- Using smart components
- Creating Drawings
- Automating drawings, the basics
- Working with drawing views
- Using annotations and symbols
- Dimensioning and tolerance
- Using layers, line fonts and color
- Working with specialized Functionality
- Animating with motion manager
- Civil Engineers
- Building Managers
- Electrical Controls & System Designers
- 2D Artist
- Document Creators
- Game Developers
- Graphic Designers
- 3D Animators
- Product Manufactures
- Prototype Designers
- 3D Animators
- Effects Specialist
- Game Designers
- Construction Managers
- Structural Engineers
- Building Information Modelers
- Construction PMs
- Interior Designer
- Construction Development
1) Another advantage of using the simulation software is that it is simple to learn how to use it and creating 3D designs are easier which improves productivity. With the simulation tool it is no longer necessary for the designer to remember complex mathematical rules. This software does the work while the designer focuses on creating exceptional product designs and testing them.
2) The software give the designer the ability to import data and translate it, store it securely, and maintain its flexibility and accessibility. Also, simulation makes it possible to test designs in real time and under a number of different circumstances. Simulation makes the design process easier while increasing the quality and productivity of the design, while reducing cost and the time it takes to get the product to the market.
3) Engineers and designers see this software as an innovative way to solve project challenges. This capable 3D software improves the communication and teamwork among project members, and makes data more easily accessible. Clients, designers, vendors, engineers, and manufacturers are able to work together more efficiently while they share 2D drawings and 3D models with one another.
4) This capability produces improved designs, increases the efficiency of the production, and decreases inaccuracies. The software makes it possible for everyone involved with a project to work as a team effectively using one platform. The enhancement of the collaboration tools and the use of only one platform, simplifies the creation of products and reduces errors since it is not necessary to open multiple applications during the entire design process.
5) With these abilities, the customer is kept satisfied and increases the likelihood of return business. Available from a number of providers, SOLIDWORKS 3D can also be obtained by internet download. The principal reseller of the program software, CATIA, has become very well respected for its ability to identify and match the correct software to the specific needs of varying businesses.